Falsely accused of blackmail and extortion by Power Places Tours - Severe Legal Harassment for Standing up for my Consumer Rights and Whistleblowing on Bad Ethics

Update added by user Jan 06

The complaint(s) made about Power Places Tours Inc set out here are withdrawn in their entirety and no reliance should be placed on them.I have since discovered that the facts on which I based my reports may in fact not be true.

I was the complainant.

I have settled my differences with Power Places Tours.I am unable to remove my post from this site, but if there were any way to do so then I would.

I apologize for the number of postings and for any suffering that may have caused to Power Places Tours Inc.

I am unable to remove my posts from this site, but if there were any way to do so then I would.

Update added by user Jan 02

I have resolved my differences with Power Places Tours in private and from a place of forgiveness and goodwill.

If there was any way to remove this post, I would.

Update added by user Dec 06, 2015

Free Spirit opts for 'Honourable Suicide' rather than to yield to control or to comply with Court Injunctions ordering him to post retractions on Rip Off Report or to remove Pissed Consumer Reports about Power Places Tours under threat of imprisonment

The core values of Source are inviolable and cannot be overridden by coercion, force or threat of any kind - whether sanctioned by the legal system or otherwise.

What this means is - that if Source is not happy - I will opt for death (or more accurately honourable suicide) rather than to comply under those conditions.Even under threat of jail, it would be morally and karmically wrong to yield to the control and if I am to be true to Source - an honourable death is the only remaining solution in the absence of something better.

As I have now been threatened with jail and serious degradation if I do not lie to Rip Off Report - I have now fully prepared myself for the procedure of refusing water at the first sign of imprisonment or curtailments of freedom.

I have decided to refuse to comply with the proposed Court Injunction in the face of such degradation.

It does not incur me negative karma to do such an act, for refusing to yield to intimidation IS the Higher Path in this matter and my values are so deeply valued that I would rather leave this reality rather than to lie to protect the unethical interests of these people.

I would like the record to show how far these people went to try and make me be quiet about the abuse they had caused to many good minded people.The record should show that Power Places Tours Inc and Gregg Braden were prepared to imprison people of integrity in order to save their unethical interests and even to be a party to their deaths - for to accept any degradation as a Being of Source is intolerable - and thus leaving this reality under protest is the only effective way to make my point and to leave a lasting salutary reminder on the psyche of the planet that such conduct by world famous speakers and their associated tour companies is totally unacceptable on every level.

Original review posted by user Nov 22, 2015

I am an emissary of Source and a Spiritual Master who was invited to an event called Transform at the Source with Power Places Tours and Mr Braden in 2012, upon which I discovered that this company is unethical in many ways. I was threatened with unfortunate consequences including a defamation case if I spoke up. It turned out that many people have many concerns about this company.

Those who are ripped off and speak up are routinely sued in SLAPP like actions that violate the most cherished values of free speech, integrity, respect and common decency.

I discovered much evidence of losses caused by bad business practices at Power Places Tours, lawsuits happening in different parts of the world, employees (or contractors) for the company confirming such concerns, speakers out by 4-5 figure sums of money and the fact that Gregg Braden 'was' silently blessing such behaviour before he appears to have separated himself from the scandal.

Anyway, then they tried suing me (for telling the truth) after 27 months. I was threatened with injunctions, FBI action, arrests, insolvency, jail, freezing orders, punitive sanctions and a criminal case. I say 'tried' as in the end they withdrew the case after experiencing crippling losses of over a million dollars and the loss of Mr Braden from their tours. The thing is about suing someone is that it only works on people that are afraid.

As I am not afraid, suing me does nothing except to worsen the position of the one on the wrong side of ethical purity.

This company also spent a serious amount of money trying to shut me up, hiring private investigators and unethical lawyers. Power Places Tours even threatened to pay an SEO company to make lots of websites about me portraying me as a man of bad integrity.

Power Places Tours also enlisted people to behave in ways that could be construed as spying, stalking, monitoring, etc and they do have connections to those who behave unethically.

I forgave Power Places Tours although such an act does not change the truth.

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed (Free Spirit is a deluded myopic being (to quote their lawyer). Second, it is violently opposed (if you do not shut up we will take all your money, have you arrested and thrown in jail). Third, it is accepted as being self-evident (Free Spirit is telling the truth).

I explained that the matter will be fully resolved when I am compensated for my losses AND all cases against me are permanently withdrawn. In the meantime, I bear no ill-will toward this company, yet in the interim see no reason why not to issue a renewed advisory based on serious ethical and moral concerns and the fact that customers and speakers are at high risk of experiencing heavy losses.

To not do so would mean I ignore my duty for the welfare of other beings.

Threatening me with any kind of adverse consequence will not change my position, and only reaffirms my stance. In the absence of an injunction, I have the legal right to write a review or update anyway.

Any spiritual business that thinks they can try and bully a Spiritual Master, insult their partner, accuse them of serious crimes, harass them with lawsuits, threaten them with insolvency, Interpol investigation and more - AND conspire with others to have him jailed (whilst ripping other people off as well) AND abuse the energies of the sacred sites as well - are really asking to attract heavy losses, global bad PR and a serious loss of face (aka karma).

It is for that reason that the heavy losses incurred by Power Places Tours were in fact self-caused by their own conduct.

In the end, I will have the last word on this matter as an Emissary of Source and the only solution that I will accept is FULL compensation for my losses, time and trouble (and my consultation fees) in this matter (approximately US $150,000). As yet, that has not been received.

Extreme caution is advised!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Severe ethics issues, abuse of an Emissary of Source, Harassment by Lawyers for Whistleblowing, Withheld Monies, Interference in Free Speech
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Review category
review #738535 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Power Places Tours? Submit review ›
Helpful? 11 Yes 11 3 No 3
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Power Places Tours. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Power Places Tours.
Filing a new complaint about