Lost $11k and threatened with lawsuits for telling the Truth about Power Places Tours

3 of 4 Power Places Tours reviews

Update added by user Jan 06

The complaint(s) made about Power Places Tours Inc set out here are withdrawn in their entirety and no reliance should be placed on them.I have since discovered that the facts on which I based my reports may in fact not be true.

I was the complainant.

I have settled my differences with Power Places Tours.I am unable to remove my post from this site, but if there were any way to do so then I would.

I apologize for the number of postings and for any suffering that may have caused to Power Places Tours Inc.

I am unable to remove my posts from this site, but if there were any way to do so then I would.

Update added by user Jan 02

I have resolved my differences with Power Places Tours in private and from a place of forgiveness and goodwill.

If there was any way to remove this post, I would.

Update added by user Dec 03, 2015

I can share as an update I have had many months to get clear on the deeper issues behind this dispute and now I am in a place of extreme Source Integration there is no longer any fear about this matter.

Several attempts to make me be quiet have only cost Power Places Tours heavily in terms of legal costs and a permanently ruined reputation - to the point where the truth is now self-evident and the 30 year history of unethical behaviour by Power Places Tours has ended in total karmic catastrophe as a result of trying to seriously mess with someone on the Master Path.

I tried to warn Power Places Tours about karma back in 2012 yet they decided to pursue a course of self-destruction amplified by the fact that they have ripped many people off worldwide and conspired with others in an attempt to do me very serious damage.

Power Places Tours have clearly passed the point of no return.

Lawyers for Power Places Tours tried to bully me into making perjerous statements to avoid more Court action but I do know that no Court will order anyone to commit an act of perjury.I stood up for myself and since then the lawyer appears to have 'run for the hills'.

I would like to thank David Smith who appears to represent Carolyn Myss (ripped off by Power Places Tours and who won a Court judgment against them) who inspired me to stand up for myself whilst I was in my dark night of the soul in this matter. He said (on my You Tube) PPT - the worst of the worst. I worked with them professionally and they ripped us off. I took them to court and won!!

But they were located outside the USA (Carbbean) We never got the judgment money from them and they continue to do business. Theresa, of PPT is like the walking DEAD. She is as bad as darkness gets. We are out $60,000 as I represented a very prominent speaker (Caroline Myss) Caroline preformed in Greece for PPT and RPT never paid her fee unless she would sign up for another rip off tour.

I have contacted Gregg Braydon personally and what ever he does is his prerogative. If you have been ripped off from PPT - STAND UP FOR YOURSELF!!!! His words of encouragement helped me to see the light and to make a stand for all those who have been so badly treated by Power Places Tours. I want to thank everyone who has sent me words of support and evidence to help me defeat Power Places Tours once and for all.

I can share that a lot of extreme things are happening. I feel the power and love of many Celestial Beings. My entire energy body is sparking and surging with masses of energy. Other times I am awake 20 hours out of every 24 feeling massively inspired and supercharged.

I know in the depths of my being I must defend the truth and make a stand against this behaviour. I also know now that I will win and that it is approaching the endgame of the endgame and it is checkmate for Power Places Tours. Abusing customers and suing them for speaking up causes big suffering. Threatening a Spiritual Master causes massive suffering and for those who help them to cause detriment to a Master.

Power Places Tours have been destroyed beyond repair. I had no choice in the face of such abuse. To not defend myself would be to ignore my duty to sentient beings, to Source and to all that is right and just. To give in would have been to have given the power to those who lie, cheat, steal and cause suffering to good people.

Several things are now in place in case this company (or Gregg Braden) is considering causing me any further suffering in this matter:- 1 - Files of all evidence have been hidden in various locations worldwide containing all the evidence should I ever become incapacitated in any way or have my freedom curtailed - including in remote mountainous locations. Instructions have been given to various people explaining where this information is. 2 - The aforementioned 'stashes' also contain USBs along with copies of E-Books which share in detail accounts of what happened with me and Power Places Tours. These E-Books also contain a massive body of transformational spiritual work including e-books and videos to be gifted to humanity en-masse should I be removed from the picture, jailed, subjected to injunction, have my freedom interfered with or if I should be disposed of in any way.

Full disclosures (and names) are included with the body of work because this was an instrumental part in my transformation. It would be impossible for humanity at large to not know about this and Gregg Braden would experience catastrophic embarrassment. 3 - In addition - I am in silence from 2016 for life. This would complicate any Court case as I would not be able to talk and would instead answer for myself in writing and thus I would have to write down my response to every question (after having meditated on the matter).

This would complicate a Court case by x 10 in terms of time and complexity especially with a jury involved. The costs to Power Places Tours of pushing this through would be extreme. 4 - Measures have been set up to arrange for impromptu free speech protests to be made outside of the Courts and the media have been informed and there are some journalists behind the scenes observing this matter. 5 - Numerous lawyers in the US have expressed an interest in suing Power Places Tours and Gregg Braden.

Gregg Braden has not made any comment after I asked him for one after presenting him with a body of evidence showing how his fans had been ripped off by Power Places Tours when they signed up to see him on tour. Lauri – The Executive Director of Gregg Braden’s office said there was no scandal but there clearly is. I would also point out that Power Places Tours earlier in the year only managed to make a superficial scrape on my defences. It probably cost them a five figure sum to make that ‘scrape’.

Six months of London lawyers cannot be cheap by any means. The negotiations broke down because I wanted my unconditional tour refund of US $7,392 Since then I now know that is far too little compensation for my trouble. A Spiritual Master is extremely well defended and has many layers of metaphysical defence and is set up to fight to the death - ie I leave this reality instead of yielding to this threat. Thus Power Places Tours could end up making me a martyr for my cause and post humously this could be extremely embarrassing indeed and leave a transformational mark on humanity for a long time.

In essence I am indestructible simply because I am not the body. My true nature is spiritual and non-material and thus even if I was incapacitated in this reality in any way - the dispute would move to the astral in which case Power Places Tours could be pushed deeply back into the karmic wheel and experience an unimaginable level of suffering.

There is nothing that any Court could actually do about it because I could simply leave the body at will at the first sign of trouble and because I am not afraid.What this means is that after all these years of Power Places Tours intimidating and bullying people - they have now found someone that cannot be controlled under any circumstances.

Update added by user Oct 30, 2015

I - Free Spirit - can confirm that on 14th October 2015 I made my peace with Power Places Tours and offered the olive branch to them which would have involved resolving the outstanding matters with me privately.

It was proposed that they refunded the $11k of losses - referred to in this report, something which they had actually offered to do in the past, upon which I would work to give the company a second chance and to have all of these reviews removed from the internet from a place of good grace and forgiveness.

A second chance would then be warranted as this company will have learned an important lesson in not suing those who speak up about their unethical business practices.

So far, Power Places Tours appear to not be interested in this peace offering.

I also explained to them I would never remove any review or make perjurous statements to a notary (to have these reviews deleted) under threat of duress of any kind.

I would not be a good Spiritual Master if I allowed that kind of behaviour!

Update added by user Oct 20, 2015

I would like to formally apologize for unnecessary suffering caused to Power Places Tours and Theresa Weiss as a result of this ongoing dispute.Last night I came to some deeper understanding in a dream and in meditation.

As a result, I came to understand that the bad energy I felt toward me for the last few months was in fact coming from their lawyers.I saw how lawyers complicate the process and make money out of disputes.

In metaphysical terms, they are simply energy vampires living from the energy of dispute. Each time the lawyers threatened me, they simply made the matter worse.

It took me a while to move into a deeper understanding of the issues but now I know that the lawyers ARE the complication. I would like to say sorry for posting a series of updates of all kinds about Power Places Tours because this did not help to resolve the dispute. This was a product of being threatened by lawyers acting out of self-interest with little interest in dispute resolution.

I would like to formally apologize for unnecessary suffering caused to Power Places Tours as a result of this ongoing dispute.

In my dream and meditation experience, I made my peace with Power Places Tours.

I have been offered a 'goodwill payment' which equates to the $11,000 of losses mentioned.

I have explained to Power Places Tours that I am willing to resolve any outstanding issues with this dispute informally and privately so that this review can be permanently removed by me submitting a notarized letter to Pissed Consumer.Free Spirit 18.10.2015

Original review posted by user Jun 03, 2014

Power Places Tours have unveiled their next tour to Macchu Picchu with Gregg Braden in 2014.

At the same time – Power Places Tours and Gregg Braden remain in denial with regard to serious ethical concerns despite many online reviews/blogs documenting all kinds of issues ranging from harassment, threats, fraud, contempt of court and defrauding travellers.

In 2012 I was threatened with a defamation case for telling the truth about Power Places Tours – Gregg Braden’s travel company – a company with serious integrity issues.

Be cautious of Theresa Weiss – masquerading as a professional tour operator. In reality, this individual consorts with fraudsters and other undesirables behind the scenes – and employs associates to have people threatened for speaking up. She also employs computer hackers to try and remove blogs that alert people to the truth.

I withdrew from speaking at the Yucatan 2012 event after being threatened with violence from associates of Power Places Tours were I to speak up about ethical concerns. I discovered the manager Theresa Weiss – in complicity with Gregg Braden as well as other employees – routinely defrauded travellers, harassed people, threatened people and generally behaved in ways incompatible with having an amazing trip to a sacred site and Transforming at Source – the theme of the event.

After discovering that I wrote about karmic clearing and being in integrity in Keys to Immortality they became very afraid that I would see through their deceptions and then behaved in a way that prevented me from presenting at the conference. After having procured a copy of the book – they said the content was not suitable for the conference (after having paid them to attend) – and then they threatened to kick me off the tour if I did not re-edit the book or if I was to speak in a way that challenged their corrupt ethical stance.

They also lent a helping hand to another presenter and helped her to defraud monies from my own bank accounts and to *** into my Amazon accounts. Later in 2013 they began to systematically make hacking attempts on my own websites to remove blogs and videos.

They also threatened me and my wife with suppression and monitoring of our speech, isolation on the trip from other people, having no vegan food provided for us, lawsuits and abandonment in a foreign country.

They then retained $7,000 of deposits and trip payments after we were forced to withdraw. I also lost a significant amount due to lost income (inability to present) - at least $50k+

If you have a basic level of self respect and want to save yourself a lot of unpleasantness – leave this company well alone.

The management are rude, disrespectful and lack a common sense approach to ethics one would expect such a company to display.

In 2012 and 2013 – 11 separate individuals were cheated, threatened or defrauded in some way at the hands of Theresa Weiss.

In brief – here’s what you need to know:-

-Power Places Tours cheat, steal and lend a helping hand to criminals.

-Power Places Tours clandestinely threaten people with violence.

-Power Places Tours hire freelancers who defraud people out of their deposits and/or full payments and then vanish.

-Ex employees often speak out later:-

"I have travelled with them four times, and have seen some behind the scenes scenarios that make me question the integrity of working for them at all in any context. I am not currently in a position to slip you any gory details, but let’s just say that some aspects of “New Age” business are just as questionable as mainstream, if not heavier on the snake oil." Richard Rodgers – worked for them in 2012

"I used to work at PPT many years ago. The “surcharge” has always been a standard there. It has nothing to do with any fuel surcharge at all, it’s just bad management. The owners Toby & Teri Weiss are desperate for clients so they underquote in the hope of getting enough people on a tour. They need 10 people to sign up to give a free space to Gregg Braden or whomever the speaker is. If that number is not achieved then the cost passes on to you in the form of a surcharge. Another reason is that someone did not factor in all the costs correctly or the wife Terri decided to join the trip for free at your expense or they did not book the space when they should have and later when the costs went up they found that they did not make enough profit, there are myriad of reasons why they make up the surcharge. You would think that a couple who organized tours about mind, body and spirit would be a little evolved but they are very callous and there is nothing spiritual about them. It’s all about the money. They live and keep their money offshore in St Croix and just have someone in Denver act like an adminstrative asst. All their staff always hated them intensely and the speakers just tolerate them for the free trips." Ramona worked for them in 2011 and 2012

-Power Places Tours are currently not recommmended for female travellers concerned about safety in a foreign country. If you have a safety concern – expect to be harassed to keep silent, threatened with a lawsuit or being abandoned in a foreign country with no ticket and no reimbursement. Be careful!

-Gregg Braden gives a silent ‘OK’ and agrees all the above is acceptable conduct.

-If you are signed up and have a balance to pay use a credit card. Then you can claim a refund if there is a problem.

-If you have a special diet (even just being a vegan) – the company cannot provide this for you.

-If you are a speaker – be aware that if you discover something unethical behind the scenes – things could get unpleasant and challenging for you.

-Be aware they may try and censor your speech or ‘look your books over’ for anything not in alignment with their values of hiding unethical secrets or maintaining a ‘status quo’ grounded in lies and deception.

-You may find there are better venues for you to speak at. Whatever you are promised is likely to be a lie. Be careful!

Before deciding whether to risk a large amount of money to see Gregg Braden or take a tour with Power Places Tours – take a few moments to find out what is really going on behind the scenes at Power Places Tours.

Use discernment.

-Attending one of these tours may be bad for your vibration and your bank account!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
3 of 4 Power Places Tours reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Oct 10, 2015 #1045838

I can share that on October 8th 2015, Edward Parkes representing Power Places Tours formally withdrew the defamation case filed against me - Free Spirit - in the UK High Court. I can also share that another lawyer for Power Places Tours offered me a GBP 7,500 settlement (which translates into the $11k of losses stated in the report) although that has yet to be paid and would need to be paid for me to mark these complaints as resolved.
I also explained to Power Places Tours and their lawyers that legal action or threat of it is a grave offense to the sanctity of Source. Those who believe they can take the money of a Spiritual Master, then have them stalked and then threatened with unpleasant litigation processes - and then have a second chance in business - are mistaken.
It was explained to Power Places Tours and their lawyers that I am the one that gives second chances and that a second chance for this business grappling with losses of $1million+ IS very much dependant on my good grace and my satisfaction as I am the sole authority on matters of Source Integrity.
In the past I have been harassed by lawyers to submit notary letters to Pissed Consumer so that these reports can be removed. In the absence of the loss being made good - I have serious moral and ethical objections to writing further notary letters - and in the absence of our refund - these reports in my opinion should remain as is.
I have also explained to Power Places Tours and their legal
... Show more

Sep 15, 2015 #1034159

The complaint(s) made about Power Places Tours Inc set out above are withdrawn in their entirety and no reliance should be placed on them. I have since discovered that the facts on which I based my reports were in fact not true. I was the complainant. I have settled my differences with Power Places Tours. I am unable to remove my post from this site, but if there were any way to do so then I would. Free Spirit

ASCENSIONFREE

Jul 04, 2015 #1003682

I Free Spirit - as the author of this report, on 3rd July 2015 - can state that this matter is in the process of being resolved privately between all the parties concerned/mentioned in this report.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.