Power Places Tours and Gregg Braden Andean Secrets of Sustainable Living 2017 Causing people losses, SLAPP suits, abuse, harassment of whistleblowers, dodgy business addresses, deposits scam
Potential customers of the Andean Secrets of Sustainable Living 2017 Tour with Gregg Braden should be aware that the company operating this tour is indeed Power Places Tours, a company now well exposed for abuse, cheating, dishonesty and ripping people off, hence the use of Rip Off Report (let the truth be known and do not let them get away with it).
Power Places Tours have a long history of abuse, ripping people off, desecrating the sacred sites, SLAPPing people, harassing and stalking whistleblowers, ignoring Court Judgments (leaving people with 5 figure financial losses) and misleading its customers with deceptive contracts.
The same company also gouges additional money out of people by way of adding on questionable surcharges (claiming airline fuel fees) but is in reality pure cheating of additional monies (under threat of loss of deposit if one does not pay the additional money)
The evidence is conclusive on the internet, and also points to Gregg Bradens involvement. There are also concerns around Gregg Bradens impropriety including harassment of travellers, abuse and other conduct unbecoming of a transformational speaker.
In addition, Gregg Bradens press office were informed of the concerns on many occasions, and rather than to show ethical responsibility, Rita Curtis (The Events Manager) and Lauri Willmott (The Executive Director) simply hid the tours from his main website and used companies such as Power Places Tours that were happy to operate under different names to mislead customers, and were happy to continue doing so
Lauri Willmott (The Executive Director) claimed in 2013 there was no scandal, but the evidence suggests otherwise, so one may wonder why in 2016 he still supports the abuse in this manner.
They also presumably instructed them to hide the tours from their main website front end, so they could operate their tours in secret (so that people could continue to be abused, cheated, harmed and caused losses).
The aforementioned managers of Gregg Bradens operations also ignored very significant evidence of cheated fans being caused losses, and showed no interest in making good at all, and instead tried (albeit unsuccessfully) to hide the matter from the public and continue the abuse on the quiet.
Thus it is fair to say that the aforementioned lend a helping hand (with full knowledge and awareness) to those who abuse, bully and cheat their customers) and thus their own integrity is clearly in question.
The business address on the Andean Secrets of Sustainable Living new website is very unlikely to be correct, for the operators live in St Croix, and thus there is little recourse if there is a problem, for they operate outside of the jurisdiction of the BBB, and walsh on Court Judgments against them anyway.
A business does NOT have two registered business addresses, or if it does, it looks dodgy,yet here is the evidence.
Power Places Tours website gives this address:-
3080 Valmont Road, Suite 220,
Boulder, CO 80301
as here http://powerplaces.com/contact-us/
yet this address:-
2100 McComas Way, Ste 605
Virginia Beach, VA 23456
is given for the Andean Secrets of Sustainable Living Tour here:-
if one digs deep in the terms and conditions one will find it is run by the same Power Places Tours.
The second address appears not to exist!
The internet shows how Power Places Tours have caused people very significant losses indeed and people are advised to not use this company, or any other website masquerading as another company. In the case of the latter, one would have to read the small print to even find out the company is Power Places Tours.
The same company also threatened a Spiritual Master with jail and also had whistleblowers stalked, threatened, and lied about in Court filings, in order to obtain additional money by way of abusive SLAPPs.
They threatened him with prison and harassed him on multiple occasions to lie to Pissed Consumer and say the allegations were false. He refused.
The Spiritual Master stood up for himself and counterclaimed $1.5 million in damages citing karma and lessons in why those who abuse, bully, cheat, lie and steal have to take losses.
Another person experienced a US $60,000 loss when he won a lawsuit against Power Places Tours and then they walshed on the judgment.
Power Places Tours are a menace to all that is good and wholesome, and will cheat you out of money and the evidence is very conclusive.
People are advised to be very careful and not to use the company at all.
Power Places Tours (and their shadow companies/disguises) also use the sacred sites to abuse, cheat and harm people and thus anyone looking for a spiritual tour, is at high risk of experiencing loss.
Losses caused to others by Power Places Tours now exceed USD $1.7 million and their insolvency is inevitable.
Again, extreme caution is advised.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Abusive and dishonest enterprise
- Massive losses caused to people
- Gregg bradens support for abuse
- Cheating people
- Abusive slapps
- Reason of review:
- scandalous conduct by apparently spiritual people
- Preferred solution:
- Power Places Tours and Gregg Braden say they are sorry and pay everyone back their losses
- Product or service
- Andean Secrets Of Sustainable Living July 2017 With Gregg Braden
- Power Places Tours Gregg Braden Tour
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "This "company" Apartamentos Amoblados Julian based in Medellin, Colombia, is a complete scam. They are unlicensed and in violation of local tourism laws. If they are caught while you..."
- "Watch out! I was alone at the Shanghai zoo just 2 days before i was supposed to return to the US. 2 girls approached me and started chatting with me..."
- "This sleeping bag is horrible,horrible,horrible,horrible the zipper gets snagged and snagged over and over again, doesn't zip, teeth on zipper comes undone and the track is broken and can't mend..."
- "I am extremely disappointed and furious to have been scammed by this company THE DEAL EMPIRE at the value of $66.80 for the purchase of Body Shaper panties and Slim..."
- "Bought the projecter headlights halos for my 2004 ford f150, they look amazing, great fit, install was pretty easy, the only problem is the fact that the headlights are dim,..."
- "So, like many Americans, I took part in Black Friday. While stocking up on various items, I went to the skinstore.com to get some face lotion (Epionce Renewal Facial Lotion)..."
- "The "learning leader" said this looked really good... I caution anyone planning to recieve service OR an education here: this is their standard of education. Such a joke. As..."
- "Will not order from Office Depot again. Ordered a Danby washer on 20 March 2016 and arrived on 1 April 2016. Only after calling to find where my shipment was..."
- "I received Valentine flowers today from Proflowers. They're rotten and wilted with a huge bug in the box it's very disappointing. My husband ordered roses and we got..."