Power Places Tours are cheats and rip people off. They have abused and ripped off many people. There is evidence to help people win their SLAPPs.
I want to upload lots of evidence onto rip off report to help people who are the victims of SLAPPs and other lawsuits filed by Theresa Weiss of Power Places Tours. They are based in Boulder, Colorado. Lots of people are being cheated and ripped off.
I also want to help my friend and spiritual mentor Free Spirit who put himself in great personal and legal danger to tell the world about what Power Places Tours are doing. They threatened him with prison but he stood up for himself. He refused to lie to PC and other review sites, so that others could use the evidence to win their SLAPPs.
He was the most amazing teacher I had. He taught me to forgive myself, heal my relationships and to heal my pain and karma. Because of him, I learned to respect myself as well.
I do not know the current situation with him but I know he whistle blowed on Theresa Weiss at Power Places Tours.
Theresa Weiss is a dishonest liar that takes advantage of people and defaults on judgments when she loses a lawsuit. She has no honour or decency and should be exposed for this behaviour. She calls herself spiritual but does not have any moral values at all.
I sense Free Spirit can take care of himself, but I am more worried about others being abused or sued behind the scenes afraid to speak up. People should know that they can talk because they have no reputation left and thus are immune to vexatious and abusive defamation and harassment suits filed to shut people up.
He dumped vast amounts of evidence into the public domain to help others, collected over many years. It includes people being sued, harassed, caused losses or ripped off their deposits.
People dealing with a lawsuit filed by Power Places Tours and Theresa Weiss should stand their ground and not give up. They are almost out of business anyway and Theresa Weiss will run out of money to file more lawsuits. People can take to the web as well to tell the truth as it all helps to defeat this abusive company.
Other names to look out for are Toby Weiss, Richard Rodgers, Andean Secrets of Sustainable Living 2017 and any tour run by Power Places Tours in 2017 with or without Gregg Braden.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Unethical and dishonest
- Travel company scam
- Hurting many honest and decent people
- Dont tell the truth
- Reason of review:
- blaming customers and bad busines practices. suing people who speak out
- Preferred solution:
- stop ripping everyone off and be honest
- Product or service
- Andean Secrets Of Sustainable Living July 2017 With Gregg Braden
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Today i purchased a roundtrip ticket out of the country. The total charge said 505.40 when i clicked booked it and confirmed, my flight was confirmed for 934.40. This is..."
- "We left Oregon Jan 12th to go cross country along the southern states to Florida Georgia South and North Carolina using Thousand trails and Encore. What a disappointment. We..."
- "Employees of Power Places Tours confirm cheating, ripping people off and dishonesty. Power Places Tours is operated by Toby and Theresa Weiss, and the internet is filled with reports of..."
- "I ordered a pair of pants and a shirt at the beginning of August (it is currently October), and it still hasn't shown up. I received an e-mail with a..."
- "Freelancer has always had a problem with anyone I have talked to in regards to validating your account, bullying others and overcharging. Here's a new low though, they TOOK over..."
- "So i bought 2 Gronk Editions today before work. Halfway through the first one, there was some brown slimy tapeworm looking things on the rim. So i thought i had..."
- "I have been a Primus customer for about 8 months and read the bad reviews but decided to give it a try anyway. I can confirm the bad reviews, it..."
- "Well this huddle house in my town keeps changing owners over and over each one loosing more and more business it is awful!! We wait FOREVER EVERYTIME we go! They..."