Power Places Tours - Food poisoning, extra charges

1.3
Additional Fees

Food Poisoning on Peru Trip and Egypt trip. Terry/Teresa, insulted me, on bus In Peru for no justifiable reason.

Terry made demands for extra charges not stated in trip price. Peru food poisoning of 40% of tourists. A very slender woman in her 70's risked death from diarrhea and dehydration in Peru. Terry always had her food prepared separately as Kosher.

She didn't get ill in Peru or Egypt Food poisoning on Nile Cruise ship. Ship food poisoned half of Tourists out of 79, Chronic, crippling, Diarrhea, then demanded payment for ship doctor.

Promised Main speaker in Egypt cancelled before my trip. Almost 200 in our group.

Product or Service Mentioned: Power Places Tours Tour.

Reason of review: Other issue.

Power Places Tours - Fabulous Experience

Bonita, California
4.0

I really don't understand what problems the complainers had. Power Places is a business.

They provide a service and are entitled to get paid for it. Gregg Braden is the most brilliant person I have ever met in person, as well as being humble and extremely caring and warm. I just returned from a trip to Peru with them. Everything was perfectly organized, 5 star hotels, excellent guides, fabulous food, etc.

Gregg sat down and talked to each and everyone of our group of 40.

Over the course of our 2 week trip we became like a family experiencing the most amazing sites and mysticism together. If anyone has ever had a problem with either Power Places Tours or Gregg Braden, they must have brought it on themselves with negative energy.

Product or Service Mentioned: Power Places Tours Tour.

Reason of review: Fair pricing.

Comments

Singapore, Singapore, Singapore #1225231

The most insane thing about this review is that a Spiritual Master was threatened by an attorney to remove this review, who claimed he wrote it, and claiming it was bad!