Power Places Tours Travel Dishonest Travel Company. Abusing Travellers, Cheating, Abusive SLAPPs and lawsuits, Ripping people off. Deposit Scam.

I want to report Power Places Tours and Toby Weiss. He is the mastermind of a travel company operation that rips people off. He is a danger to others and people should look out for this person and Theresa Weiss. They should know who he is so that they are not harmed by their dishonest operations.

They are ripping everyone off and those who talk get SLAPPed. Many people warn others on the internet and then get threatened with SLAPPs, or SLAPPed, causing them further distress and loss.

Toby Weiss is the partner of Theresa Weiss and for 30 years have operated Power Places Tours. Described as the Grandfather of all spiritual travel companies, instead it could be said they are the masterminds of cheating and deception.

I lost a lot of money signing up for one of their programs some years ago. They threatened to sue me but now I am not afraid of them.

They should be exposed for their dishonest and despicable behaviour.

I am out 7,500 dollars and was threatened with SLAPPs as well. They said if i said anything they would sue me for defamation.

My lawyer said they cant sue me as there is too much evidence in defence and they have no reputation capable of being damaged further.

People are also posting statements all over the web to confirm the truth. Whistleblowers are making much noise.

People should be careful of Power Places Tours, Toby Weiss and Theresa Weiss.

They are in the picture I uploaded. It is an old picture as it has the Dalai lama in, but i doubt he knows anything about it.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Additional Fees

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Ripping everyone off
    • Taking advantage of spiritual people
    • Cheating and dishonesty

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Had an experience with Power Places Tours? Submit review ›
Helpful? 4 Yes 4 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Power Places Tours. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Power Places Tours.
Filing a new complaint about